Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Spreading the Love

The girls have finally decided that after a fight they should hug each other and make up.  After a pushing match I said, "Kate you need to hug Jill and give her a kiss because you were being naughty."  Much to my surprise, she actually listened to me and reached over to Jill and gave her a big hug.  Luckily my camera was close by and I was able to get a few shots.  Not only are they very huggable this week, but they have also learned to slap your hand when you say 'give me five.'  They find it very funny and usually end up in all giggles.  


Kate giving her puppy some hugs



Kate's new bracelet



Jill fussing that Kate pushed her



Giving each other hugs


1 comment:

Blain&Deedra said...

They just keep getting cuter. Mine are slowly learning the hug and make up thing.