Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter

So this winter has been pretty brutal so far. Besides the snow and ice, the whole family has had their share of sinus infections, ear infections, and the upper respiratory funk. It hasn't been pretty. Just when the kids get well, Jason and I get sick. I am pretty sure the Pediatrician's office staff knows me by name and sight at this point. Especially since we have been there 4 times in the past 2 weeks. I am ready for the sun. I cannot wait for spring. Cannot. Wait.





One of the perks of winter - plenty of static!



Oye, 20 minutes of dressing layers upon layers, mittens, and hats. Is it really worth all the trouble to go outside and run a few errands? I am still wondering.




Winter Benefit - Snow Ice Cream! Yum yum!



Plenty of time indoors = plenty of art/craft time. Thank goodness for washable finger paint. It's pure genius! As usual, Jill just DIVES in and makes the biggest mess possible. It took Katelyn a little while longer to figure out that she was supposed to use her fingers. She wasn't so sure that I wasn't going to have a conniption fit over the mess. She kept saying, "Fingers messy momma."




A little imaginary carpet picnic. A little salt here, a little syrup there, and this car tastes delicious!


Jillian thinks this car snack is wonderful!




Katelyn getting down with her bad self dancing.







No comments: