Friday, June 18, 2010

Potty Training 201


I am proud to say that Katelyn is fully potty trained. Shout it from the roof tops

KATELYN IS POTTY TRAINED!

This is AWESOME! She stays dry at night and nap time. She was the easy one. So why would I expect to get off so easily with Jillian? Silly mommy. I would say that Jillian is about 80% there. She poops and pees on the potty. BUT, she doesn't stay dry at night and during nap time. She is getting there. Slowly but surely. In fact, she has done so well today that I am attempting to let them wear big girl panties to bed instead of pull ups. I asked them both what they wanted to wear and I heard a resounding, "BIG GIRL PANTIES!"

Am I going to regret this? Likely. In fact, I would place a safe bet, that YES I am indeed going to regret this. I certainly hope they prove me wrong. :)


Yes, that is Katelyn looking at the funnies while on the toilet. CLASSY!


Jillian isn't thrilled. At all.

2 comments:

Mari Rydings said...

Yay! Your house sounds like our house. One is 99.9% trained; the other 90%. She still needs prompting and poops in her panties on occasion. You are braver than me, though. We still do pull-ups at night. The little ladies can't hold it that long just yet.

Anonymous said...

She's welcome to suck my cock anyday she wants to id love to have that throat on my dick