Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another beautiful day at the arboretum


Hi, my name is Jeannene Shaw and I have flower envy. Yes, I have flower envy. You see, I can't grow many things. I tend to either over water or dry out plants and flowers. It's a difficult balance with nature. I just can't get a grip on it. At. All. Now gardening vegetables is a different story. You should see the 14 inch zucchini we grew this year. GINORMOUS! But flowers are a different beast. A very different beast. That is why on beautiful days, you will find me wandering the arboretum with my camera and my screaming kids. Good times!



























Oh Katie you have eyes as blue as the sky!


Sweet Jillian, your smile is more radiant than the sun!



Hey sweeties, you think you could smile for me? Please??? Yep, that's *not* what I was expecting.


No comments: