Thursday, July 22, 2010

Deanna Rose with Amelia!

I am so far behind on blogging. Bad mommy. Really bad mommy. Life is hectic with 2 three year olds. I am sure you can imagine. If you can't, then bang your head on the wall and repeat. That should give you some insight.

So I will begin back as far as the pictures take me and try to catch up. Sit back folks, this will take a while. Seriously.

A few weeks ago the girls and I packed up our goods and headed out to Deanna Rose for a playdate with Amelia. Sweet Amelia. I conquered my fear of the sand pit and let the girls play in it. See, I have seriously strong feelings about the sand pit. How sanitary is it? All those kids with their grubby, dirty hands digging in the hot sand. It sends me into the weebie jeebie shivers. Not to mention animals. Do they keep cats out of it? Or do the neighborhood cats use it as their personal litter box? I don't know, which is why I never ever let my kids play in it. Except this one time. Yeah, I went crazy that day. :)


Amelia digging in the pit



Katelyn - as sweet as a flower


Amelia - the busy butterfly


Jillian, my lovely 'flutterby'


What? My kids fighting? NEVER. NEV-AH! Who am I kidding? Here's the beginning of a shoving argument when Kate wouldn't let Jillian off the bridge. Awesome kids, AWESOME! Way to show your teamwork and cooperation skills. Love, your sarcastic mom :)

No comments: