Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bunnies, Bunnies everywhere

I thought we had a problem with wild rabbits when we lived in Virginia. They would occasionally sneak into our yard only to have the dickens scared out of them when they were wildly chased by our dogs. Poor rabbits! Well, here we are in the Midwest and our neighborhood has lots of wild rabbits. When Jason and I were touring the house with our realtor we walked in the backyard where we glimpsed a wild bunny making a mad dash out of the yard. Now that spring is here, they are everywhere! The funny thing is that people don't really seem to scare them. Last week I saw 2 rabbits in our front yard. Several people walked by and one rode by on a bike and the bunnies stayed put. These bunnies have nerves of steel apparently so I whipped out my camera and caught a few pics.



No comments: