Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A visit, a race, and a mohawk...




One of my great friends Mary was in town on trial. Well she herself, wasn't on trial, but she was co-chairing a trial. In other words, she was busy busy busy trying to bring justice to the world. We were able to get together and have lunch down on the Plaza. Both of the girls behaved very well and napped most of the time.





Kate loves to show off her knew teeth...

AND THEY ARE OFF TO THE RACES!

Mamma's little punk rockers.

Sooooo exhausted after a day of racing and fun!




1 comment:

Blain&Deedra said...

The bath pictures are so cute. I don't think mine will ever have that much hair. It's so nice getting to visit with friends. And boy am I sorry about the separate sleeping quarters. I hope I don't have to do that. We don't have another space available.