Tuesday, December 16, 2008

242 Holiday Pictures

I took 242 pictures for our Christmas card. For those of you with toddlers, you know this happens a lot. By the time I got everyone in focus, one of my stinkers would take off. God Forbid you try to get them to smile. THAT JUST ISN'T HAPPENING! Same thing with getting them to sit together. That isn't happening either. I finally gave up and just followed them around the house. I figured after 242 pictures, something had better come out right. Here are a few. Too bad I didn't get any pics of my meltdown......



They have mastered the art of escaping up the stairs.



Murphy and Bailey had to get in on the action.




Kate crawled onto the coffee table to look at this picture of Jason and I.  She kept saying, "Daddeee, Dadeee".  No mommy, just daddy.





I think this picture says it all, Kate "Jill, if you touch my ornament, I am going to hurt you."







Sitting in front of the tree wasn't going to happen.


Kate giving Jill a 'helping hand' .



No comments: