Monday, September 28, 2009

Plaza Art Fair


Last Saturday the kids and I drove to the Plaza for the annual art fair.  This was the first time I have taken them to any type of fair all by myself.  Especially an art fair of this size.  The streets were crowded, but luckily other patrons took pity on me.  Apparently, a double stroller with screaming children and a frazzled looking mother give off the "get the hell out of my way" vibes.  Not the look I was going for, but hell, I will take it.  :) 

We saw tons of art and sculptures and got to listen to some live music.  All in all, we had a great time.  The girls played in the Wonderscope tent and made bracelets.  Then we went and decorated canvas shopping totes.  The girls had a great time and THAT is what counts.    







Fit number one.... many to follow.


Decorating our canvas bags.






1 comment:

Mari Rydings said...

Good for you! I have yet to take my peeps to a fair-type place by myself. My husband and I took them to the Ren Fest - sans strollers - a couple of weekend ago. It turned out to be an ok trip!