Monday, September 28, 2009

Welcome Fall!


Just in the past few weeks, the girls personalities are booming to say the least.  Jillian has become VERY independent.  I love hearing my 2 year old respond to me, "NO WAY MOMMY."  That was sarcasm.  I don't love it.  She has also started whining more.  She was always my easy going child and now she is becoming quite the handful.  She has become downright defiant.  Most of my requests and instructions fall on deaf ears.  I know she hears me, she is just choosing to ignore me.  Charming, isn't it?  She has become very goofy.  She is the first to make a funny face and dance across the room.  She can easily have me laughing and crying at the same time.  She is extremely funny and sneaky.  I love that about her.

Katelyn has been quite ill lately.  So there is no wonder that she is attached to my leg 24/7.  She has become my little shadow.  Always there...never leaving.  She is quick to boss Jill around and tell her exactly what she needs to do or not do.  She repeats, "Mommy, whatcha' doing?" over and over.  It's cute the first 10 minutes.  Not so much 4 hours later.  She loves the dogs more than anything.  I frequently catch her giving them hugs and kisses.  It is adorable and so is she.

Well today we went to the park to enjoy the lovely fall weather here in Kansas City.  The days are cool and the nights are chilly.  Perfect park weather!







My sweet little Jill!


My sweet little Kate!




Yes, I have climbers.  Mom, I feel your pain now!




Giving hugs!








Jillian decided to give Katelyn a hand and help push her.





Heart attack # 4,587 - Jillian kept jumping off the swing and yelling, "WHOOOAAA!"  I told her to stop and the next time she did it, she was to going to time out.  No exceptions.  Well, you can guess what happened.


Here is Jillian in a self-imposed time out.  Check out the pouty face and crossed arms.  Charming!


Hey, there are flowers here in time out!  SWEET!



No comments: