Saturday, December 12, 2009

Early Training


While I was out of town last weekend Jason began teaching the girls clean up techniques. Specifically, the clean up song. They have been singing and picking up their toys before lunch and dinner. This keeps the common areas of the house fairly clutter free. Nothing says "love" like stepping on a rogue wooden block. OUCHIE!

Jillian isn't much of a cleaner. In fact, I am pretty sure we will have to wade through her room when she is a teenager. Katelyn on the other hand is very OCD. Just like her mommy. She likes to clean "her way" and is very eager to help out. She may enjoy helping now, but I am pretty sure she will be rolling her eyes and sighing heavily in a few years.

Now if I can get them to help me sort, fold, and put away the laundry......





No comments: