Monday, December 7, 2009

Park fun with the Taylors

I know, I know, I haven't updated the blog in awhile. It's been a crazy month. We have been keeping so busy with playdates and holidays.

Here are some pictures from a recent playdate with Sam and Sloane Taylor. The girls adore Sam. It's funny to see them get all giddy when Sam comes over. Plus they love to help feed Sloane. It's like a real live baby doll to them!


Sweet Jillian


Sam!



Sweet Katie!



Lovely Sloane!












Yummmy leaves!





I have to brag for a moment. Jillian loves to 'play' with my camera. This is usually followed by me freaking out and hollering, "NO NO, that is Mommy's and it is a NO NO!" It's hard enough for me to figure out the settings without a 2 year old re-adjusting it. I put my camera down on the ground and walked away for a moment. Next thing I saw was Jillian pushing the buttons. She took her first photo, and I must say, it isn't too shabby!



Katelyn giving Lindsey tickles.









No comments: