Saturday, October 2, 2010

Little Fortunes

So we spent the day out at the Renaissance Fair today. Don't judge. It makes for FANTASTIC people watching. Do we dress up? No, no no no no. I am the person that hasn't worn a Halloween costume since 1987. I like to stand back and watch others enjoy the merriment. Anyways, after the fun and chaos of today, this mommy decided that Chinese take out for dinner was on the menu. Yay for no cooking! Booo because with all these antibiotics in my system, Chinese food sounds yucky. But, I ordered for Jason and the kids. Such a trooper! So the girls finally figured out what a fortune cookie is. We usually squirrel those away, where they sit on the counter for a week until I finally toss them. Well, the nausea hit and I was holding back the gags while Jillian eyed the little package of cookies. "OH MOMMY! WE GOT COOKIES!" Well, there goes my 'no blatant sugary treats before dinner' rule. So they just ate their cookies and mine. Here are their fortunes:

Jillian: You have an active mind and a keen imagination. Apply your ideas. Oh holy moly. THAT is Jill to a T! She is always imagining that she is Astro Boy or a turtle or something completely random and hilarious. She has such a vast and fantastic imagination. We will carry on 15 minute conversations on how she is a turtle, how she is green, and how she loves to eat grass, oh and strawberries. Hilarious! She either has a great imagination or she is completely crazy. I am pulling for the imagination. :)

Katelyn: You would do well to work as a team in the coming week. Ohhhh MY! This is my child that is ALWAYS helping me. She is my team mate. My little mini me and mini mommy! So bossy and busy. Just like mommy. Just yesterday, she helped me do laundry by sorting colors and helped me unload the groceries from Sam's Club. She is my BIG helper. Now if I can just teach her to do dishes and scrub toilets. My life would be GOLDEN!

No comments: