Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Backyard Fun!


Good Lord it has been hot here in Kansas. It's like Houston, but on steroids. Seriously. The past week it has been in the upper 90's with a heat index of about 104-108. Steamy as all get out. Miserable. Our AC is waving a white flag. Even the dogs grimace when they go outside. So what to do with the kiddos when it is too stinking hot to even drive to the pool? Turn on the hose and let them run crazy. Better yet, give them a couple of water guns and pray they actually spray you.


Jillian trying to ambush Jason, who had the water hose. You can guess who won this fight. :)



Katelyn retreating


Now they are going to tag team him. Watch out daddy!


Oy vey. Just don't drag that mess in the house. :)


Jillian blowing bubbles


Katie, do not eat the bubbles. Love, Mommy


My sweet Jill


My lovely Kate

1 comment:

Blain&Deedra said...

Just wanted to let you know I went private, I started getting weird comments from people I didn't know so email me if you want an invite. cheeka_1885@yahoo.com