Monday, April 14, 2008

Nothing is better than your sister's toy

I think the title says it all. Nothing is better than your sister's toy. There have been a few temper tantrums with toy stealing. They both do it, so I can't discipline one without the other. Most of the time, I let them work it out and share. The only time I intervene is when hair pulling and eye poking become involved. I am sure this will continue until they are out of the house. For the most part they share toys without much trouble. But then again, they are only 9 months and I am sure I will eat my words when they are older. I love to watch them explore and play. They are so interested in everything!








1 comment:

Blain&Deedra said...

Yeah, my girls do the whole toy fights too. Kenyon was the one who started it. She also started crawling over her sister for everything. At first Kaydee would turn to us and cry but now she has started to "fight" back so to say. It's pretty funny, but like you I have to intervene when eye gouging begins.