Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our 2nd Birthday Party

This year we decided to have our first 'real' party for the girls.  Last year we celebrated quietly, just Jason and I and the girls.  We had their 2nd Birthday at a kids indoor gym called Monkey Bizness.  They have HUGE inflatables and tons of toddler sized play equipment.  We had a private room so it was nice to shut the door and let all the kids go crazy.  The girls thoroughly enjoyed themselves.  

Thank you to all of the party goers for making this year so special!


My nephew Spencer....aka The NUT


My nephew Ryland




Maddie and Amelia climbing through the nets



I believe this is Katelyn daring daddy to join her!


My brother-in-law Philip


My niece Avery








Suzanne jumping with Maddie and the girls.




My brother-in-law Philip racing my niece Avery on the obstacle course.


Philip doing his best to hold Avery back to win.


Yep, that's me racing my sister on the obstacle course.


I went in for the winning dive and Suzanne did her best to hold me back.


I won, then she body-slammed me.  I haven't laughed like that in ages!  








Jillian was exhausted and not happy about the fire on her cupcake.




Candle is gone and all is good!




Sweet Ava



Miss Amelia S.


Miss Maddie


Miss Amelia A.


Sam Taylor...the only toddler boy.  Pimpin my friends, pimpin isn't easy.


Meemaw (my mom) being silly



Jason doing his best to keep Jillian calm


Grammy (Jason's mom) showing Jillian her gifts.


My sister Suzanne's family - Ryland, Avery, Philip, and Spencer



No comments: