Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summertime FUN!

Ok, so it's been a long time since I posted.  The days have been crazy and we decided to take on a few home remodeling projects.  OK, so I decided to take on a few home projects - painting downstairs and gutting the lovely lighthouse themed guest bath.  Between this and all of the kiddos playdates, it has left me with a few moments to breathe.  I will admit, I have spent these moments on facebook and not blogging.  Bad Mommy!  So here I am trying to catch up on a months worth of activities.

A local mommy group recently met at Shawnee Mission Park for a picnic.  We had such a wonderful time with all the other kids.  Jill shows no fear with water and that scares me.  She still loves to do the 'bum flop' in pools, streams, and the bath.  Kate is a little more reserved.  She won't jump right in unless you encourage her.  But once she is in, good luck in getting her out.  





LOOK MOM!  We found a puddle to splash in!






This is Sam, my friend Lindsey's son.  He is such a sweet little boy and loves hanging out with the girls.  






Along with lots of park time we have been having friends over to swim and play in the kiddie pool.  Every time I pull out the pool and begin to fill it, the girls say, "Where's Sam?"  He has become their best swimming buddy!












No comments: