Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yep, that's how we roll!



I bought the girls some tattoo's from Lillibelle on the Plaza about a year ago.  They sat in the drawer waiting for the perfect opportunity.  That time is now.  With the girl's new 2 year old attitudes I figured, what could match their fiery tantrums?  A pirate baby tattoo.  How can you not laugh when looking at a screaming toddler with a flaming heart tattoo with the words "Mom"?  Or a tattoo of a stroller all pimped out with flames?  Or a tattoo of a screaming child with the words "I ROCK THE HOUSE"?  

I am pretty sure we got a few looks while shopping today.  Oh well, at least they weren't wearing mullet wigs.  That's next week.....















2 comments:

Blain&Deedra said...

Your girls are so cute, and I have to agree about the temperaments of two year olds, we're still a month away, but that hasn't stopped the tantrums. I'm doing pictures today.

Tracy said...

You're so lucky! We got these (at Lillibelle!) For Molly when she was one, and she loved them. A year later we dug them out & tried to use them again -- she freaked out on us. I guess she thought it would be removable, like a sticker. Thanks for the reminder, though, maybe I'll pull them out and put some on Jack tomorrow before we visit my grandpa.