Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nuts I tell ya!

My kids are crazy. Like hobo crazy. Today they have renamed our dogs. Crazy names too.

Bailey is now known as "Boulder". Now this works fine since he is a tank of a wiener. He is strong and fierce. He will literally shoulder his way in front of you just to get a nice rub down. He will knock you down for a treat. He is a Boulder.

Murphy is now known as "Jemsa". Sorry Murphy. Apparently you are the hippy dog. You tip toe through the house and dance to your own tune Jemsa. I am pretty sure the girls will be draping ribbons and beads on you by the end of the day.

Every time I call the dogs, the kids correct me now. "No mommy, that is Boulder, and that is Jemsa." Awesome hobo kids, Awesome.


1 comment:

BobRichardson1982 said...

https://sunyap.soy/invite/i=794