Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Playing in the snow

Shortly after Grammy & Boot's visit, we got about 7-8 inches of snow. The girls were CLAMORING to go play in it. "Mommy, can we go outside and play? Can we? Can we?" Oye, I really have started to dislike being cold and this includes snow. I can never get warm. Ever. The ever present wind, fingers numb, teeth chattering cold. So I bundled them up like a couple of eskimo kids and away we went. Who says a mother never sacrifices for her children? I sacrificed my fingers and toes that day.

Jillian making a snow angel




Kate, who refuses to look at the camera these days. Every picture is a fight unless I catch her off guard. Sorry child, mommy likes to take pictures. Lots of pictures. So just work with me and smile. Pretty please?






No comments: