Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall is Here!

What in the world have we been up to???  Fall is in the air so we have been getting out and enjoying the cool weather.  I finally got my boot cast off!  My foot has healed enough for me to wear flat shoes.  The orthopedic surgeon told me "no running, no kicking things, no high heals."  Um apparently he doesn't know me too well.  I haven't run in like 2 years, the last time I kicked a ball was back in 3rd grade when I played kickball, and my stiletto's have been gathering dust since I had kids.  So be it.  

Both of the girls are becoming much more interactive and fun.  Kate now says Bailey (our dog) and Night Night which sounds more like "nigh nigh".  Jillian is still practicing her speech and carries on conversations complete with squeals and hollers to Kate.  Jill has started to say "bay" for our dog.  I have caught her trying to repeat what I say.  I guess I better watch my mouth!  It seems that they are both going through a growth spurt lately.  They have gotten much taller and love to climb things now.  The girls and I are headed to Austin next week to visit the family.  I will make sure that I take lots of pictures and post them.  

Here are some pictures from the past week or so.

You turn your head for a moment or two and they have destroyed the living room.


Kate loves broccoli!

Jill, well, not so much!



Super Kate!


Wonder Jill!


No comments: