Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Today we went to our local Methodist church to visit their pumpkin patch.  Both of the girls aren't feeling well - snotty noses.  It was very windy out so we didn't want to stay too long with kids that aren't feeling great.  We are going to head back to the church for a costume party in a couple of weeks so maybe I can get some better pictures then.  Plus I had the shutter speed set too high so the pictures seem a little washed out.  My bad, but here goes!
















1 comment:

Blain&Deedra said...

Sounds fun, we are going this weekend. I am back in the land of the living and am very happy to be moved FINALLY. Your girls are growing up so cute. Does one of them have more hair? Kenyon has a little bit more hair than Kaydee but I wouldn't notice if I didn't put gel in it.