Thursday, January 29, 2009

The beauty of it all

The girls are very adept at 'drawer digging'.  They like to take out and put back everything within a toddlers reach.  Lucky me!  Yeah that's my sad attempt at being sarcastic.  I realize this is a stage and that they will eventually grow out of it, like in 16 or 17 years.  

Recently while unloading a drawer in the master bathroom they stumbled across some old makeup brushes of mine.  I don't mind them playing with the brushes.  In fact, they have been carrying them around for a couple of days now. They pretend to paint the walls, comb their hair, and brush the dogs. As long as it keeps the girls away from the cotton balls and a repeat performance of "let's spread 500 cotton balls all over the bathroom".  Never......Again.....  And don't get me started on the q-tip incident's.  Yeah, that's plural for more than one.





No comments: