Friday, January 23, 2009

Did you eat?

The girls are becoming more particular about what they eat.  I am doing my best to introduce them to all sorts of food, rather than dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets.  Katelyn LOVES her veggies.  You name it : peas, carrots, green beans, spaghetti squash, broccoli, she loves it all!  Now Jillian is a hot mess when it comes to veggies.  She won't touch them.  She will occasionally take a bite, here and there, but not on a regular basis.  So you can imagine my excitement when I noticed all of her peas were missing from her plate.  

"Wow, you ate all your peas!  You are such a big girl, eating your veggies!"
Then Jillian matching me with "goo gurhl"

I took her out of her high chair only to find where all her peas went.  She was sitting on them.




Jillian quickly figured out how to unroll and eat a grilled chicken wrap.


Katelyn isn't quite sure what to do.  She inspected, licked, and poked the wrap until it fell apart.


1 comment:

Mari Rydings said...

Right there with you on the eating. Ruthie will eat almost anything, including veggies. Audrey is more selective. Except when it comes to sweets. When I ask what she wants for lunch, she usually says, "Cake."