Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Deanna Rose, Oh how I love thee!

If you live in the Kansas City Metro area and haven't been to Deanna Rose - YOU MUST! Especially if you have kids. Trust me. This is the gem of Overland Park. Oh and the gem will cost you $3 a person Friday-Sunday. But Monday-Thursday are free. Mamma likes that! It's the perfect place for a playdate. Perfect. Pure bliss for busy and curious toddlers.


Jillian (l) and Katelyn (r) sliding together. GASP! They aren't fighting!







Jillian, Maddie and Amelia petting the baby calf.


Jillian, aka the Goat Whisperer. She loves on the goats and whispers sweet nothings.


Yes folks, this is the beginning of the end for Katelyn and the goats. She is no goat whisperer. They kept nibbling at her skirt. Now she is too freaked out to even enter the corral without being glued to my legs or in my arms. Reason # 137 that my child will be talking to her therapist about me.


Just a couple of more inches and they will reach the pedals. God help us all. :)




Sweet Sam, the girls first boyfriend is chillaxin' and scoping out the toddler scene.



This is Kate's "I am about to scream and holler" look. I know it well. And while it is adorable, it can still send shivers down my spine.



How cute is this little one? This is Sam's sweet sister Sloane. Absolutely precious!



Must have snacks before the toddlers have a nuclear meltdown.



No comments: