Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer is HERE!


Ahhhh summer. The sweet smell of summer. Achhhho! Ahhh summer, the allergies. The runny noses, swollen eyes, and sneezing. It sure does beat winter's vomit comet flu! Hands DOWN! When I think of summer I can feel the sun on my skin and smell the coconutty goodness of suntan lotion. I hear the birds singing and kids playing all up and down the street. Dogs are barking and bugs are buzzing. My garden is growing and all is well with the world.

I LOVE SUMMER!





This year Jason and I planted a garden. We planted tomatoes, peppers, and squash. The squash is blooming beautiful yellow flowers. We have one crazy tomato plant which is 3x the size of the others. Plus we have a couple of poblano and anaheim peppers coming out! Now if I can just keep those stinking bunnies from eating everything!



Here is one of the silly bunnies that live in our neighborhood.

No comments: