Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spring at the parks


Lately we have spent LOTS of time at the park. LOTS of time. It's a quick and easy way to get outside and let the kids blow off steam.

Jillian shows NO fear. At. All. She is dizzying to watch - running from one piece of equipment to another. She can slide and swing for hours. She loves to climb - God help me. Jillian is also very reluctant to leave. Reluctance is the nice way of saying it's 'Fit City' when we leave. She is usually kicking and screaming. Yes, I am *that* mom dragging my screaming toddler from the park.

Katelyn, as ahem outspoken as she is, is quite timid around the slides and new children. She is a creature of habit and loves her playgroup friends. Although, her outspoken side does show through when she sees another child being mean. "NO, you be NICE." Thanks Kate for those pearls of wisdom. She still needs lots of encouragement to try new slides and swings. But that is perfect for me - because alas I am a mom. I deal in encouragement, discipline, and poop. Yeah the joys of toddlers!











Painting at Little Monkey Bizness!




No comments: