Saturday, May 29, 2010

Perro Diablo!


This week I let the dogs out back to run in the yard while I cleaned. Bailey went nuts barking and acting crazy. This isn't unusual. At all. Five minutes later, he was still wigging out so I went to investigate. He had cornered a rather large box turtle along the fence line. Here is my dog, snarling like a dog straight from the portals of hell at this poor turtle hiding in his shell. Fantastic. I suppose he can now add "Turtle Chaser" to his resume. Albeit, it wasn't much of a chase. More like a 'hide in your shell' until this perro diablo quits barking. The girls and I released the turtle in the front yard for him to find his way back to the neighborhood creek.






Bailey was so exhausted afterwards. He walked inside and literally collapsed on the carpet to take a nap. Turtle chasing is serious business. Real serious!


No comments: